Monday, July 14, 2014

Fourth of July

We had quite a busy Fourth of July this year. We started off with an early morning pancake breakfast with the ward, followed by a fun time at Old Poway Park for their "Old Fashioned Fourth," and 
then we finished up with fireworks and fun times at Robert and Megan's house (Michael's brother and sister-in-law) 



We made sure to put up our flag in order to show our patriotism; I must keep up the facade for my residency, and we wanted to fit in with the neighbors and everyone else in Poway. I love it here!

At Old Poway Park


They have a train you can ride. I am so exited for the time when Thomas will be so excited for stuff like this.



They even stage a train robbery

\

Good times were had by all


1 comment:

  1. I needed every single one of those cow pictures. SO CUUUUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete