Monday, July 14, 2014

Cow Appreciation Day

Be warned, you are about to see more pictures of Thomas as a cow than you will probably want, but I couldn't help myself; he's just so darn cute!

I've been very excited for Chic-Fil-A's Cow appreciation day. Who doesn't love a free meal? And who doesn't love a reason to dress up their child?

They even gave Thomas his own free meal, even though he couldn't eat it. We didn't mind :)


It looks like Thomas has Mad Cow Disease


He especially enjoyed sucking on daddy's ears


Thomas and I getting ready while waiting for Michael to get home. At first I attempted sewing each spot on so that the shirts could be used year after year, but it ended up taking longer than expected so by the time I got to Thomas', I just glued them on,


SO


STINKIN'


CUTE


Along with daddy's ears, he was quite fascinated with his tail.


Sadly, the only picture we got of the three of us together.


No comments:

Post a Comment