It actually turned out to be adequately entertaining (however, we are glad we didn't have to pay full price). Here are a few of our observations...
- We thought the roller coasters were pretty funny since they brake as soon as you come down the peak...makes putting your hands in the air and screaming a little ridiculous.
- I would like to petition that maybe Legoland could ease up a little bit on the height requirements for the rides...or at least make the measuring poles a little higher. I mean, it's great that they have such dedication to safety, but we saw so many kids get turned away for being a centimeter or two too short. One employee must have spent half a minute trying to straighten this one poor child to see if he was tall enough. So many tears....
- Amanda was disappointed she couldn't go on the jousting ride in the medieval land. It was the ride she was the most excited about (I attribute this to her animal withdrawal), but sadly she is too old for it. That was also the reason we could share a car on the safari ride....<sigh> growing up is not so fun.
(Amanda) I just want to add that I was only excited about the ride when I saw it online. When I actually saw the ride in person it looked rather lame. I don't know which part is more sad, the part that it turned out to be a lame ride, or that even if I had wanted to go on it I wasn't allowed.
It had so much potential...
But hey, like I said, it was a nice day, and I am always appreciative to be outside and not my little refrigerated office.
(Amanda) My dear husband made it sound like we didn't have any fun, we did. I seem to remember him screaming with his hands in the air on several of the rides, not to mention his eagerness to pedal his own rollercoaster. Oh, and did I mention he is a laser gun master. Yes, we had fun.
Unfortunately only two of the pictures we took are coming up on the SD card, sorry.
Michael getting excited to pedal his own rollercoaster - what a genius idea by the park. I have an idea, let's make a ride where the riders do all of the work, and make it seem like fun. Apparently it worked.
Us pedaling.
The End.
No comments:
Post a Comment