Thursday, March 31, 2011

Oblivious

I have been pondering for a while whether or not I am overly oblivious to my surroundings. I am ashamed to admit that I went almost two days without realizing these were on my table.






I don't know how Michael kept from saying anything. He tells me it was really hard but that it built up the anticipation, making it even better. Way to be positive honey. I even placed my wallet right next to them when I got home from the RS activity Thursday night. In my defense it was dark. (Michael wants me to point out the flowers are bright yellow). I also want to mention that we do have flowers there a lot (my husband is so good to me). Luckily I noticed them  before he walked out the door to work the next morning. I am ashamed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment