Let's just say I didn't get to bed until midnight.
Michael's always had a soft spot for Red Panda's ever since he found their enclosure at the San Diego Zoo. It is a rather sad story. The red panda is in this tiny little cage that is barely noticeable and hardly gets visitors. The sign calls them the "Lesser Panda." Rght across from it is a huge enclosure holding your regular old black and white pands. Everybody visits those pandas while the "lesser panda" sits in its tiny cage....alone...in the corner....rejected.
Michael's always had a soft spot for Red Panda's ever since he found their enclosure at the San Diego Zoo. It is a rather sad story. The red panda is in this tiny little cage that is barely noticeable and hardly gets visitors. The sign calls them the "Lesser Panda." Rght across from it is a huge enclosure holding your regular old black and white pands. Everybody visits those pandas while the "lesser panda" sits in its tiny cage....alone...in the corner....rejected.
While we're on the subject of cute videos, this is the video I use every time I try and convince Michael to get me a kitten. It's his favorite. I recommend turning the volume off though as the lady talking sort of ruins it.
No comments:
Post a Comment