We were pretty good about the monthly progress with Thomas. It looks like Becca's might be more like every three.
At three months Becca:
Is sleeping through the night (hurray).
She goes down around 7/7:30 and wakes up around 6:30/7. I thought Thomas was a good sleeper but it took us a little longer to get him to bed that early.
Has grown a bit more hair and can hold her head up
Smiles and coos.
Has been to the beach several times
Still loves her brother
Becca is a lot more chill than her brother (probably due to necessity). She will also tolerate the Ergo which has been a huge blessing. She will even sleep in it at church which is really nice. We love our sweet little Becca girl.
And I know these are a little old but I just found them on Michael's phone so I''m going to put them here.






No comments:
Post a Comment