Sunday, November 13, 2016

July and August Kids


We planted watermelons in our garden this year. At first we were worried they wouldn't grow, but they ended up taking over most of the planter box and surrounding areas once they got going. Thomas was very excited about all of the "waterlemons." 

I liked them up until I turned one over and a giant black widow was hiding underneath. Our next round of produce is going to need some sort of pest control.


In other garden news, we've been having a regular visitor to our tomatoes. We see him out our bedroom window every morning just munching away. At first we thought it was cute, but then he really started chowing down. That's when Thomas had something to say to that squirrel.




Becca learned to smile. And boy is she one happy baby,






We love this boy.



Becca has some crazy hair.


We started feeding Becca solids. I love her reaction to each different type of food. Here she looks a little skeptical but now you can't even let her see food or she will start freaking out.



We have a thumb sucker on our hands. As much as I am dreading the time when we have to try and get her to stop, I can't help loving how adorable it is.


Also in the adorable department. When Thomas is sad the only thing that will help him feel better right now is to have Becca comfort him and rub his back/head. It's pretty sweet.



1 comment:

  1. WAY too much cuteness! All of it. I can't stand it. I love these two! Keep posting!! :)

    ReplyDelete