Sunday, November 6, 2016

Odds and Ends

Since we are playing catch up for the past 7 months there are way to many pictures to make individual posts about. So we present to you, some off the odds and ends from February to June.

My dear friends Allison and Briana had an adorable "sprinkle" baby shower for me. It included a few gifts, food, an adorable cake made by cake boss Alan, a movie, and a pedicure. Such great friends. 




Thomas has really gotten into building towers with his unit blocks. These are some of his early creations. I'll admit I do help with the stability at times, but he's getting the hang of it.






Our grapefruit tree is really determined to keep it's fruit safe. I never new citrus trees had thorns until I had to climb through the grapefruit branches for pruning. My arms and legs may have taken a beating, but I definitely came out the victor.

I

I love this video of Thomas trying to catch a spider.




Michael had a half day off work so we went to the air and space museum. Thomas enjoyed the helicopter.



One day I went outside and saw this. Thomas told me his tractors needed a nap so he put them to sleep. So cute.



This kid has been stung by a bee around 6 times in his short two years on the earth. That's three times the amount I've been stung in 27. I don't know how he does it. Ok maybe the first couple were because he liked to poke at them on the flowers, but this one at the beach seemed a little out of the ordinary. He took it like a champ.




Precious little Becca and daddy.



One day I heard Thomas puttering around in the garage. I looked in and saw this.


I think Grandpa Orth's construction abilities are rubbing off on him. 

I can't remember if he was building a castle or a city but I was pretty impressed. I did no help him with this at all.




We had peaches on our tree this year. A lot of the fruit on our other trees ripened while we were in Canada so we missed out, but thankfully the peaches held out because they were delicious.





Thomas helped me set up for a cinco de mayo party for Relief Society.





More museums. This time we went to the Reuben H Fleet science center and model railroad museum. Both were very fun.




Thomas and Riley don't always get along. But who can resist a good book.




I swear, Thomas is going ot be a sprinkler repair pro by the time he is six.



Not only does Thomas love the trash truck. He is also really good about bringing in the trash cans. I hope this lasts.



No comments:

Post a Comment