Monday, May 18, 2015

March Recap

Well now that we are half way through May, I suppose it's time to finally talk about March.

We had some good weather and decided to take a trip to the beach (along with the rest of San Diego).


I just love me some baby belly!




I went to a Women's Conference in Pasadena with my good friends Allison and Rachel


Where I WON a bag full of free books and CD's. I've never won anything like that before. Maybe it's just me, but whenever I put my name down or enter a sweepstakes I never actually think anything will happen. Imagine my surprise when I heard my name called out of hundreds of women! 


We celebrated pie day at 9:26pm
 (I know it's not technically accurate on the 24-hour clock, but it's the best we could do)


We went to a fun St Patrick's Day celebration a family in our ward put on. Thomas had fun finding the snakes.


And after 4 years our Amaryllis decided to bloom again. It's been sitting both outside our house neglected for years. The only reason I hadn't thrown it away was because it still had a green stem, so I'd water it every so often. Then the other day, Thomas came along and tore the stem right out. At that point I brought it in the house to finally dispose of it, only to find that it was growing into a flower. What the? The flowers were very pretty and lasted for about 2 weeks.
See you in another 4 years!


No comments:

Post a Comment