Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Trip to Utah

For Labor Day weekend we decided to take a quick trip to Utah to visit some friends. We left at about 10 pm Thurs night and arrive bright an early Friday morning with plenty of time for fun activities.

Yes, I was able to fulfill my dream of once again playing melonball.....

(This is an old picture because we weren't very good at remembering the camera)

I got to see my cousin Jillie, who is attending BYU Provo for the first time :)


She also happens to be a Ross Rampage master (just look at the face!). I am a terrible shopper and get overwhelmed by large amounts of clothing and loud music. Jillie apparently thrives in these conditions and was kind enough to show me the ropes. I have never seen anyone go through an entire store worth of clothing so fast and efficiently. She has a gift. I walked out with several new, and may I say fabulous, outfits. Thank you Jillie!




I was able to see my old roommates: Sam (middle) just got back from a mission in Argentina and is still as awesome as ever, Mallorie (right) has been living as an RA in the German house and is still as hilarious and accomplished as ever, and Alia (left), who was not my roommate, but should have been.

We decided to go geocaching - it was Mallorie and Jillie's first time....



....it was also a major fail :( 

Hopefully they will still try again in the future.

We also went out for Indian food, hung out with Michael's old roommates (Joseph and Jeff), played games, went to a pizza buffet, and pretended we were living the college dream once again. 

Oh and Sam made some delicious chocolate chip pancakes, mmmmmmm

Then we drove back Monday evening.

It was a pretty fun and efficient trip. Michael got sick again :( Apparently there is something about going to Utah that makes his body revolt.

Oh and we rented a car for the first time ever - we definitely recommend it!



1 comment:

  1. Michael probably gets sick because his body knows what he did to it in UT...staying up late, getting up early, eating quesadillas every day, sleeping in jeans every night, and forcing it to do homework.

    ReplyDelete