Sunday, January 28, 2018

Little Moments

(Michael) Sometimes as I look back at the old pictures, I get the feeling that I want to capture the essence of all the little moments that pop up.  The summer seems to move so fast that it's easy to miss these, so I'm going to rattle off some that come to mind.


My brother Robert's family came by with my dad to create motorized drawing cup robots while Robert and Megan did some house hunting in San Diego.  While I believe we eventually got something that worked fairly well, the main fun was tearing apart the electric toothbrushes (at least it was for Thomas).  




We got another Legoland Waterpark secret shop, and although we were disappointed that a large section of the park was closed, it didn't seem to stop Rebecca from having a good time.


But then again, she also likes sitting in containers playing with nets, so I don't think the bar is that high.


I loved watching Amanda play with Rebecca one beautiful Sunday afternoon.  It all seemed right out of a Mormon family first video.


No comments:

Post a Comment