Monday, June 16, 2014

Thomas - 4 Months


I love the contrast between these two faces, 
taken only seconds apart



Thomas must have been getting in touch with his feminine side this month because he was an emotional roller coaster. Happy one second, crying the next; screams turning into giggles (as the above pictures can attest). I tell ya, it has been a ride.

He officially mastered rolling over a couple weeks ago...


I guess "mastered" isn't exactly true since he can only go from back to front. He loves to do it but then hates being on his stomach. So our days are filled with me placing him on his back, looking away for five seconds, Thomas rolling onto his stomach, immediate crying, and repeat. 

It appears my son has jumped onto the "selfie" bandwagon. The fact that he even has the correct expression makes me a little concerned.


And boy can this kid squeak!


He is just full of giggles. 




Along with rolling over, Thomas is now able to sit up a little bit unassisted if you prop him up correctly. 
(Sadly this picture is ruined by the tree branches that look like weird hair coming out of his head).


I took him out on two separate occasions to try and take a nice picture for Michael to have in his office for Father's day. Unfortunately I could not get him to both smile and look at the camera on either occasion.


Mostly he would just give me his death glare.



And to finish off, a picture of father and son in their khakis.




No comments:

Post a Comment