Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Poway Rodeo 2013





 (Michael) As per tradition, here is our picture from the Poway Rodeo this year.  It was our fourth time, so I'll spare you the details, but here are some of the highlights from this year:
-Lower quality cell phone picture because our camera was out of batteries
-Realizing Amanda's rodeo shirt is not exactly suitable maternity clothing
- Having our good friends Luke and Rachel there for the first time
- Surprisingly good calf roping
- Surprisingly not good mutton busting
- Realizing we should keep an eye out for baby cowboy gear for next year!


2013


2012


2011


2010












1 comment:

  1. I love the progression photos! I wish we did a photo in the same pose in the same place many times over the years or the same pose in different places all over the world. Maybe I just need to look through all our photos and some gems will stand out.

    ReplyDelete