(Michael) We have already blogged about Sea World a lot, but I thought I'd do one more post considering that our membership finally came to an end.
The advantage of going many times is that we were focused on the specific things we wanted to do and made a plan to do it. We had a great time doing the rides and watching a couple of the shows one last time. Every time I go to the penguin encounter it reminds me of the great times my mother took me as a kid to go and watch all the penguins waddle around the ice. Such good memories.
We also enjoyed watching the lazy seals (probably since we've felt this way on different occasions).
And of course I have to reference this video...
And even though I know this video has been widely shared, I'll add this one just in case...
Anyway, the big moment of the day was that Amanda finally was able to check off a lifetime goal.
I don't think I actually captured the moment on video (where she pets the dolphin), but here you can see how Amanda benefited from being next to a lady that pretty much lives at the dolphin exhibit.
She was so excited and it was a great close to our Seaworld experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment