Sunday, September 4, 2011

Canada Trip Part 1: Home

Home sweet home


And one of the best parts about being home (besides seeing my family of course) is the garden. 


And the baskets full of produce....

 
and never ending raspberries

So many delicious things! 

And of course, the animals :)



The pigs would chase Michael around and eat his shoes



We had several baby chicks hatch while we were there, these ones were a little older




Michael and my dog had some good bonding time, I think he's beginning to like her





Puppies!


Yup, he's a natural.....ok maybe he does look a bit nervous


I got a bit overconfident on the horse and tried to jump on its back with no saddle or reins...I forgot he is a lot more green than my horse was. Needless to say I wasn't on his back for very long....

1 comment:

  1. Can't we have our next family reunion in Canada? Looks so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete