Monday, July 18, 2011

The things we do for free food...

A week or two ago Chick-fil-A celebrated cow appreciation day by offering free meals, all you had to do was dress up like a cow...so we did. (For those of you in Canada, Chick-fil-A is a fast food restaurant that sells chicken burgers instead of beef , considering they're not real burgers, they're actually pretty good).


I'm starting to see why people mistake me for a twelve-year-old (and yes, those are trash bags).


Apparently Michael was going for the calf approach, either that or some sort of black sheep (the ears). He still got a free meal though. A feast fit for kings...or cows...or starving cow wannabes. I love America.


The only down side of all of this is that I had to go to the grocery store right afterwards and only had an undershirt on beneath the trash bags. Ironically, the two things we needed to get were milk and chicken...needless to say, I got a lot of funny looks.


No comments:

Post a Comment