Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Note to readers: Never marry outside your country

...unless you are truly and madly in love with an amazing man who makes you extremely happy.

Just to warn you though, prepare to spend countless hours filling out ridiculous forms meant to confuse even the brightest minds, lay down a large sum of money, and try to convince the hardest of souls that you are indeed married for love.
Here's just a little view of the vast amount of forms. Each of these is a receipt for one application, and each application consists of many seperate forms.


Knowing how politically correct America likes to be, I am surprised you don't hear more people complaining about being called an alien. I guess they are too afraid of being rejected and deported. The best thing about this form is that it allowed me to go home for my reception.


Even better news is that I got my work permit; this means I can finally get a job. I was surprised at how fast it came considering the horror stories of how some people go through the process and never actually get it. So shiny. Good luck replicating this thing, it has different holograms for every angle. Crazy.


No comments:

Post a Comment