Sunday, April 2, 2017

November

November was full of spontaneous beach trips. I never thought of myself as a beach person but it has definitely grown on me. It might be due to the fact that it keeps the children occupied longer than any activity we have at home.







Thomas being a good big brother.



We were down to three chickens from our original six due to various reasons and I was thinking about getting chicks. Then one day on a neighborhood walk one of our neighbors offered to give us to of their chickens. I gladly accepted (anything to procrastinate, right?). So here they are.



One is super old and probably beyond laying, but hey, they still provide entertainment for the littles.

We had a visit from our good friends Luke and Rachel who moved to DC. Luke has connections to various sports teams over there and was able to hook Thomas up with this awesome hat. I don't think Thomas was impressed.




We had several rainstorms this winter and I have loved every one of them. I think this is one of the very first ones and since we were unprepared we had to run outside and scramble to make sure everything that shouldn't get rained on didn't. Becca loved it. I remember when we got back inside she was so happy about everything she had just experienced. A girl after my own heart.






No comments:

Post a Comment