Sunday, February 19, 2017

Canada Trip Part 2

Despite already having had a major run of vacations over the summer the kids and I headed back to Canada in September for another quick trip. My Nana was coming from Nova Scotia and wanted to see her great grand babies. I can't blame her, look at these cuties.

The flight was a little rough but not unbearable. And when I arrived my dad made me a delicious Omelette that was bigger than my head. After devouring the entire thing in under a minute the long day of flying was completely forgotten.

Despite flying all the way to Canada to see my Nana, I can't find a single picture of us all together. Sad. Next time.


I don't remember much about the trip except for that it was relaxing and wonderful. Oh and that Thomas was in heaven. This one picture (that Thomas is going to hate me for when he is older), just sums of everything that is Thomas. Naked. Rain boots. Outside. Nature. Ducks. It makes me happy every time I look at it.

Oh and I went on a fun hike with my sister Jessica. Oh and we saw a bear, like 10 feet from us. Sadly I was too focused on rolling up the window to get my phone out fast enough so by the time I snapped the picture it was gone.


While we were enjoying our time in Canada, Michael was gathering in more of our harvest.


We got 9 whole almonds. 
It's not the almond milk we imagined, but a snack pack of chocolate covered almonds isn't too bad.




No comments:

Post a Comment