Sunday, January 10, 2016

Phone pics from Summer

We got a new laptop and so I was finally able to take all the photo's off of my phone. Here are a few random pictures from this past summer.

One of our chickens had a wounded foot so we had it separated for a few days. As soon as we moved it back into the coop Thomas took over the carrier.

He really enjoyed locking himself in and would say "goodbye" while closing the door on himself.


It was a really hot summer and so we enjoyed several days at the beach. Thomas loved playing in the water.



He also really enjoyed chasing the birds. His favorite moment was when a fellow beachgoer noticed his love for the birds and gave him a bag of leftover cheetos to feed to them. The birds caught on pretty fast.


Scratch that, the best moment was when daddy was able to get off work early one evening to join us.


One time there was a giant spider that kept building a web on our grapefruit tree. The picture makes it hard to tell how big it actually is, but the abdomen was at least the size of a quarter. After some quick research I determined that it was not dangerous and decided to let it live....at least until it started attaching it's web across the walkway and onto the car. After walking into it's web on at least 2 separate occasions I decided it had to go. I am proud to at least have given it a chance.



We have a two year pass to Seaworld and Thomas is really getting into it. He can spend a half hour at the turtle tanks just watching the fish. His curiosity and excitement is adorable; I am very blessed to be able to have this time to spend with him.






No comments:

Post a Comment