For Valentine's day this year Michael surprised me with a powerpoint Wednesday night (nerd).
The powerpoint included some instructions to different locations in the house with gifts waiting for me. It also had slides with some pretty accurate predictions of what my responses would be to what was happening. Finally, it included a description of where he was taking me to dinner the following evening, a list of possible post-dinner activities, a map, and babysitter details. It was pretty fantastic. Oh and it had cello music playing in the background, which I love.
Anywho, the dinner was at Jsix in downtown San Diego. Michael got us a secret shop there that would reimburse us up to $135. It was pretty fantastic. Michael ordered a duck entree that was divine. I had steak, which is always delicious.
After dinner we walked to Seaport village which has some really cute shops. We found a bookstore/coffee shop with a giant checkers game. I was the victor.
What a wonderful surprise from a wonderful husband.

No comments:
Post a Comment