I can't believe he is already two months old! He is getting so big and it is so fun to watch as he becomes more and more able to do things.
At this point he can hold his head up no problem
And during the day he is all smiles
(too bad that doesn't last into the evening).
He is sleeping about 6-8 hours at night which is very wonderful. Now we just have to get into the habit of actually going to sleep when he does instead of staying up to enjoy being baby free.
Other things he is able to do:
Coo and make noises other than crying
Move his arms intentionally
Hold onto things
Reach and grab his toys
Here are a few videos of him attempting to crawl
He's got the legwork down, now he just needs to coordinate his arms! He's actually rolled over a couple of times as well, but it's a little bit more difficult to get on video.
I mostly love this video for the noise he makes...
I know three videos was probably more than you needed to see, but as a new mom it is my duty to be a little obsessed.
Whaaa?! Two months already? I totally needed to see each of those videos. Love the face plants. The third picture is my favorite - such a sweet face!
ReplyDeleteObsess away! He is super cute!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I can't wait to meet this little guy!
ReplyDelete