Thursday, February 7, 2013

Night Vision

(Michael) As you can tell, sometimes we discover presents a long time after we get them.  My latest re-discovery has been the night vision goggles that Robert and Megan gave us a while back.

IMG_0845 by mjmcphie

First, we used it as a fun activity for our cub scouts by having them search for stuffed animals in a dark room (as part of an animal-themed evening).

More recently I've been using it around the apartment for when Amanda is sleeping, and I need to make sure I don't turn on any lights (since she can be a light sleeper...no pun intended).  I could totally be one of those actors in an as-seen-on-tv ad for this product.  The opening scene would be me desperately trying to find the floss in the dark (and of course it would be in black and white).

The only issue I've seen is that sometimes you come across creepy things....


IMG_0843 by mjmcphie

No comments:

Post a Comment