I am proud to announce that despite getting the scary mean instructor that all the reviews talk about, I passed my driving test. HUZZAH. It was a miracle, or in other words, yet another blessing. It's amazing how emotionally draining something like that can be.
In other news Michael and I have been sick all week, so no new crazy adventures. Mostly we just watched deep, moving, inspirational films like "Iron Man 2" and "Clash of the Titans." Please, if anyone has seen any actual good movies that involve some form of character development let me know. I will even accept no-brainer movies if they are worth watching.
Oh, we did end up buying a car. Even though we felt like death Saturday morning we saw a car on craigslist that was quite a bit below Kelly Blue Book. We decided to investigate and everything seemed to look good. For people who aren't usually very impulsive it felt weird to just buy a car on the spot. We got a 2001 Honda Civic with 60k, not too shabby if I do say so myself.
We'll post pictures of our beauty once she's clean. Yes, it's a she. We haven't given her a name yet but so far Michael has come up with:
Geenie
Greentilda
Greendita
and
Greenzilla
I wonder what colour it is?
No comments:
Post a Comment