Thursday, June 21, 2012

Disneyland

I know most of you were hoping the next post would be about Europe, sorry to disappoint. I like things to be in chronological order.

After Canada trip Michael and I had the opportunity to go to Disneyland for Luke and Alan's birthday (twins). I felt a little guilty since I've lived in California for two years now and still hadn't gone before now. The last time I went was with my family when I was 12. Fun times.

The Gang


The first day we went to California Adventure. Sadly Michael had to work, but I got to go.
Heimlich the Caterpillar was a personal fav. 


I was a little hesitant to go on the tower of terror due to a horrible experience I had on a different ride that shoots you up and drops you, but this ride was SO MUCH FUN!


At night we watched California Adventure's "World of Color." It was pretty much the most amazing thing I have ever seen. I would go to California Adventure just to watch this show!

We stayed in the Disneyland hotel courtesy of Alan and Allison; it was pretty awesome. They even had a light-up headboard that would play magical music as you fell asleep.

In the morning we went to the character breakfast buffet where Michael got to visit with this...


and I fed Pluto :)


This is our favorite pic...so creepy.


Disneyland was as fun as I remember, although this time was even better because I had Michael with me.

I have to say Space Mountain is still one of my favorites.


Along with Splash Mountain.


I did find a couple new favorite though.

Like canoeing around the lagoon..


And the Buzz Lightyear ride.


And I won't tell you how many times we rode Star Tours trying to get all of the different locations...

I still don't like the teacups though, sorry teacup fans.


Lots of 3D


...and ice cream


The best part of the whole trip though was when I ran into this guy...


Literally, I bumped into him as he walked right by me. For those of you who don't know this is Cam from Modern Family. It was an epic moment.

But really the best part was being able to go to the happiest place on Earth with the man that makes  me the happiest woman on Earth :)


1 comment:

  1. You ran into Cam?!? I'm so jealous! Did he say anything? How fun, especially after seeing that episode when they all go to Disneyland!

    ReplyDelete